A8N SLI NFORCE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Track this discussion and email me when there are updates. I'm happy with the product. Members Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts. This was helpful 0. Members Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts.
Uploader: Shakasar
Date Added: 18 July 2016
File Size: 38.58 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 99990
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This was nofrce 2. Ah, your right, I do remember having to go to realtek's site and getting the drivers from there now that you mention it. Routing, network cards, OSI, etc. Clearly a Linux bug!

I asking for a friend, please help? Joined Jan 28, Messages 95 0. However, there is no real progress with the network connection. I have a motherboard of that type myself. What windows XP are you installing?

Motherboard Availability List

You are reporting the following post: Grnfinger New Member Jan 21, By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features. Boot from CD nfroce. CNET's forum on computer help is the best source for finding the solutions to your computer problems.

Joined Nov 26, Messages 4, 1. Flaming or offending other users Illegal activities: Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.

ASUS A8N32-SLI Deluxe

I have seen a post requesting adding precisely my hardware configuration to the list of Fedora Core 4 compatible motherboards. Do not eject the FDD disk after formating the hard drives.

Find More Posts sll netquest1. Asks for drivers of floppy. On looking back at the settings for this board as recently it had started to give the blue screen with Stop I noticed that ASUS had told users to update the chipset to 6. Joined Jul 8, Messages 2, 0. Now I have a very expensive scrap metal. Using Ethereal, I can see that packets e.

nForce4 SLI Motherboards: Premium Performance at a Bargain Price

Yeah, nforve a good board. DNS queries are sent via the card to the network. Back to Computer Help forum 6 total posts. You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.

ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe nForce 4 SLI chipset

Running it ends with an error: I will have to buy Windows to make it use my Internet connection. The Realtek card also works only in promiscuous mode. Well-Known Member May 2, You think it's mforce the money.

Then I get the above error

Comments

Popular Posts